will this be the year that I snap? | #thoughtflow

08:59





 24.December.2018


2019 is coming closer and Im looking back at my journal entries throughout 2018. There are so many tweets here and there talking about how 2018 was the most challenging year for people.

2018 really was challenging. But it was a blessing. God opened up doors in my life that I was too scared to open myself, doors I should have opened a long long time ago.

2018 was one of the hardest years, but it was the year I felt myself letting out the most satisfying breath of air.

One of my entries during January 2018 ended with, "will 2018 finally be the year that I snap and give it all up?"

This is my entry for December 2018.

2018 was the year I finally realised life doesnt have to be as hard as I made it out to be, the year I finally considered being nicer to my failures.

2018 was the year I snapped and broke.

and the year I saw one by one, my friends and family help put me back together.

May 2019 be spent with me growing and helping my loved ones feel the warmth they gave me.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.